Get Expert Google Analytics Help
Data is effectively useless in the absence of insight and action.
Website Analytics: The Key to More Sales
When it comes to digital marketing, data is king. And whether your main source of web traffic is SEO, pay per click, or social, Google Analytics is usually the analytics provider of choice.
As a business owner, you might think website analytics is boring. Nothing could be further from the truth! Web analytics allows you to track and measure almost any metric you can think of. It is the key to more sales.
In fact, no serious agency would ever publish a website or start a digital campaign without first setting up tracking and analytics software.
At WebBuzz, we use data for pretty much everything – but especially to inform campaign strategy. We make analytics interesting for clients, by creatively interpreting the data to develop actions that will turbo-charge the marketing plan.
Our team of digital marketing experts can help you set up Google Analytics. Whether your require a basic or advanced Google Analytics installation, we’ll get your digital campaigns optimised for data collection.
Get Data Insights. Boost Website Conversions
Attracting thousands of visitors to your website is nice. But ultimately, converting these visitors into actual paying customers is all that matters.
The beauty of Google Analytics is that even a glimpse of the data can provide amazing insights. It can help you identify the design changes needed to increase conversion rate, new revenue opportunities, or the bad conversion paths costing you money .
Webbuzz is an expert in Google Analytics conversions. We can help optimise your marketing funnel so that data drives your sales pipeline:
- Custom analytics dashboards
- Google Tag Manager
- Event tracking
- Goal completions
- Multi channel funnel reports
- A/B Testing
- Conversion tracking
In this SEO case study for a non-bank lender, Webbuzz generated 1057 leads in the first year of our campaign and achieved a 1,733% increase in the number of keywords ranking on Google.
Google Analytics FAQs
The quality of your website data feeds directly feeds into the effectiveness of any digital campaign. Yet poorly configured Google Analytics installations are a common problem in business websites across all industries in Australia.
Setting up and optimising Google analytics to track the right type of data can be tricky.
It requires focus, experience and a good understanding of the commercial objectives of the business.
An agency with specialist analytics expertise can help you get it right fast, saving you a lot of time and money.
Ideally, an agency should proactively work with the business owners to help them setup and optimise web analytics data. Here are the typical steps we follow at Webbuzz:
- Conduct a comprehensive audit of your Google analytics to establish a ‘baseline’ of traffic flows, and identify any problems.
- Consult with the business to establish the most important metrics, before setting up goals that map the step-by-step conversion funnels.
- Integration of any other key web apps and customised campaigns into GA.
- Use Google Analytics to provide clients with regular, ongoing reporting.
(The data insights drawn from analytics reports help track online agency and campaign performance, as well as identify new marketing opportunities).
Here are the common signs that it’s time to partner with a Google Analytics agency:
- You are launching a new website
- You are not familiar with Google Analytics but you have heard it is important for online campaigns
- No one in your company knows Google Analytics
- Your current digital marketing agency is not giving your results
- You want to skyrocket your sales and you need help from Analytics experts to setup your Google Analytics account
- You considered hiring an in-house analytics expert but you can’t find the right person within the available budget
- You need help in setting up business goals in Google Analytics
At WebBuzz, we combine our technical know-how and creativity that helps business owners beat their competition. We work with businesses in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and anywhere across Australia.
Google Analytics Attribution, or simply Google Attribution, is a tool that measures the performance of your online marketing channels.
Google acquired the startup Adometry in 2014. It later transformed its technology into Attribution 360, which is now included in the premium version of Google Analytics 360.
This tool helps track the customer journey through each of their online touchpoints. It helps you define the most effective digital channels for your business.
(If you’re overwhelmed with this ‘techspeak’, just give us a call so we can explain how Google Attribution can help your business).