Google has announced that in May 2021 it will impose serious changes to its search algorithm. There has never been an update like this before, and the impact on small & medium Australian businesses will be profound.
Webbuzz directors Ben Carew (Head of SEO & Client Services) & Darren Moffat (Chief Growth Officer) will provide an essential overview of the key Google changes that you need to know:
- WHY are Google are making these changes?
- WHAT are ‘core web vitals’?
- WHICH businesses will ‘win’
- WHO will ‘lose’
- ARE you in the firing line?
- HOW it could hurt your business
Ben and Darren will then also reveal the critical steps you need to take to avoid getting ‘smashed’:
- WHY old websites are now ‘high-risk’
- WHAT you can do to protect your business
- HOW you can capitalise on the changes to get more leads
- WHO can help you?
- HOW to monitor the impact on your competitors
Watch the webinar now above 🙂