‘Go to market strategy’ recommendations:
In producing the the GTM strategy and deliverables for fintech Luca Plus, some universal recommendations for go-to-market campaigns are evident:
- An effective go-to-market strategy should have ‘cut-through’
- Your plan should get people talking about the problem that you’re solving
- Humour can be a powerful element in GTM campaigns
- Use simple, everyday language that your customers will understand (we purposely did not mention ‘blockchain’ or ‘fintech’ in the video as most people don’t understand or care about these things)
- Repurpose the content and cut it up to use across different channels, social media, etc.
By understanding your target customer, using a sound creative process and a proven digital marketing agency, you can establish ‘product-market fit’ and position your startup for rapid growth.